Call 01527 521717 for a free consultation

Accelerated Payment Notices update

The 2014 Finance Act gave HMRC significant new powers to demand upfront payment of disputed tax from taxpayers using avoidance schemes. This is facilitated by the use of an Accelerated Payment Notice...
18-12-2014Read more

Guidance for small businesses on VAT rule change

As many of our readers will be aware there are significant changes to the VAT place of supply rules for businesses supplying digital services. The changes come into effect on 1 January 2015. Currently...
18-12-2014Read more

National Insurance Contributions for under 21s

New guidance has been published for employers regarding the abolition of National Insurance Contributions (NICs) for employees between the ages of 16 and 21. The changes will apply from 6 April...
18-12-2014Read more