Mills Pyatt Tax Services
The objective of tax planning is simple – to comply with the law and pay as little in tax as possible. The reality is that often this is more complicated and, without the appropriate advice, it is extremely difficult to identify and take full advantage of the opportunities that the tax system affords.
We are able to advise on all major taxes, including:
- Income Tax and National Insurance
- Corporation Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Stamp Duty
We provide a comprehensive tax compliance service to ensure your tax return is completed correctly and submitted on time every year. Our systems ensure this is done as efficiently as possible.
We can help you with all of your corporation tax compliance issues; establishing the company’s tax liability, ensuring prompt payment and preparing and submitting the annual corporation tax return.
Benefits for you:
- Advice regarding the amounts of tax and NIC to be paid and dates by which you should make the payments. We can make the repayment claims when tax and NIC appears to have been overpaid.
- We deal with HM Revenue & Customs regarding any amendments required to your return.
- We advise as to possible claims and elections arising from the return and make any such elections.
- We advise on tax planning issues to assist, if possible, in reducing your tax liability.
- P11D benefits in kind advice – It is useful to know whether a benefit really does remain a perk and we can offer details on alternative tax efficient forms of remuneration.